We are looking for a talented and diligent HR Manager who will take responsibility for the HR operations and culture of our busy office, ensuring we offer a proactive, happy and healthy environment for our team to be most productive. The goal of this role is to implement a positive difference to the Kairos employee experience.
This role requires you to work closely with all departments, ensuring people are satisfied in their roles and that the business is promoting a proactive, diligent, motivated, stimulated, happy and healthy workforce. Ultimately, you will be Kairos’ talent management lead, acting as the coordinator for both current talent and attracting inbound talent. The suitable candidate will have a strong background across HR management.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Have strong attention to detail, process-driven and good organisational skills
- Self-starter, initiates activities and sees them through
- Possess a can-do attitude, welcoming, considerate, resourceful, tech-savvy and quick on your feet
- Possess the confidence to work with colleagues from all areas of the business
- Excellent communication skills–both face to face and online (via Slack)
- Flexible, cooperative, and a team player who loves to help others
As a Recruitment Executive, you’ll be providing employers with staff that are right for them to take their business further. This would mean overlooking the whole recruitment process from job descriptions to making sure recruitment consultants are choosing the correct candidates. We are looking for someone to identify the right fit for all cultural teams at Kairos and help expand the recruitment of the New York office. You will need to be a strong multi-tasker to take ownership of Indeed, Hitmarker, LinkedIn and the Kairos Media website.
- Writing/uploading job specs
- Inviting successful candidates to telephone interviews/face to face interviews
- Communicating by phone, email, and in person
- Good written and communication skills
Influencer Outreach Executive
We are seeking a driven and passionate Influencer Outreach Executive who wants to make their mark in the influencer campaigns space. Working across multiple verticals, including gaming, lifestyle, sports & betting, no day will be the same.
This role will require you to have a great knowledge of influencers from YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and TikTok and be responsible for list creation for both proposals and live campaigns all the way through to running, completing and reporting on live campaigns. A degree is not needed for this position!
- A passion for content creation and working with influencers
- The ability to roll off influencers across multiple vertical
- An understanding on how Influencer Marketing works
Senior Finance Controller
We’re looking for a Senior Finance Controller for our London based office. The ideal person will actively contributing to financial planning. You will have a keen eye for process improvement, helping to shape the finance function and will be interacting daily with the directors and where necessary, external parties.
- Communicate effectively with team and directors on a regular basis ensuring information is clear, accurate and timely
- Leader of the annual budget building exercise ensuring alignment and relevance to the company’s long term planning and strategic objectives
- Coordinate and support the development of pitch decks with the design team to deliver world-class materials to our clients
- 3+ years experience in a similar financial position
- Ability to analyse numbers quickly and accurately and communicate them easily to non-finance colleagues
We are looking for a Betting Executive for our London-based office, who will play a key part in delivering and enhancing our campaign strategy. You will provide support with the briefing of new campaigns and creative concepts, concentrating on best-in-category execution and achieving cut-through. The ideal candidate will live and breathe sports and betting, ensuring that Kairos well represents clients’ brands. You’ll have strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to take a creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of the betting industry and trends, as well as a passion/interest for betting
- Awareness of the current landscape of influencer marketing
- Working with influencers on the co-creation of content (Bloggers, Instagramers, Youtubers, Twitch Streamers etc)
- Competent writing and communication skills
- Understanding of CPA, FTD’s and affiliate marketing
We’re looking for a Finance Assistant for our London based office. You will be working alongside the finance team, with a close relationship to the directors and Kairos team. The main purpose for this role is to provide financial support to the finance function, you will be looking after all purchase orders through invoices and reconciliation, creating and sending payment breakdowns, and communicating with staff to resolve follow up queries.
• Managing payroll functions
• Review and adhere to department budgets
• Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
• 1-2 years experience in similar position
• Ability to multitask and prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines
Influencer Marketing Intern
As an Influencer Marketing Intern, you will gain valuable insights into our global influencer marketing activities such as talent identification and outreach, influencer campaign management and client facing document creation. We are looking for a smart & energetic intern to assist volunteer and outreach campaigns and day-to-day operations across marketing, customer success, sales, administrative and product teams. The ideal person is a self-starter who is adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Research and identify influencers for relevant brands
- Work with some of the largest brands in the world
- Utilise in-house software to identify influencers
- Utilise 3rd party software to identify relevant influencers
- Respond to briefs for influencer recommendations
- Contact and negotiate with relevant influencers
- Reach out to influencers and communicate with agents/managers