Freelance Marketing Executive - INO6
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we are still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent.
We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
The Role in a Nutshell
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing/Social Media Executive to administer our social media accounts, create and post content, manage posts, respond to followers and supporting our E-Commerce Project Managers in overseeing order management and customer queries.
This is a freelance part-time monthly rolling position.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Plan and execute organic marketing campaigns across multiple social media platforms
- Support the Product Manager managing customers orders and queries
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Collaborate with Product Manager to understand new growth opportunities through campaigns, promotions, competitions, etc
- 1+ year of industry experience
- You have great creative, communication and planning skills
- You are a solid project manager, with the ability to deal simultaneously with multiple stakeholders and projects
- You are tuned in to content creators, with a passion for gaming specifically and an understanding of consumer trends in this space.