Junior Full Stack Developer - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
As Junior Full Stack Developer at Kairos, you'll build fully-fledged platforms using a range of different technologies. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You'll write clean and functional code on the front- and back-end. You'll collaborate closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. You'll write reusable and maintainable code. You'll optimise web design for mobile for maximum speed. You'll also perform UI tests to optimise performance. Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the stability and user experience of our products.
● You're comfortable working with both front- and back-end languages.
● You're familiar with databases (like MySQL and MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
● You have experience with testing and debugging.
● You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
● You're analytical and good at time management.
● You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
● You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
● You have a big appetite to learn and improve your skills.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!