Influencer Manager - London
Horizon Union is a premium gaming & esports organisation delving in all aspects of the gaming industry. Specializing in influencer marketing, gaming, social media, content creation and esports; Horizon is one of the most exciting projects to come to the UK.
Working and operating from the UK, Horizon has been active for more than a year and has seen tremendous growth in both the UK and U.S (and we’re not done just yet!). Horizon Union sits as part of the Kairos Group, a globally leading agency group, renowned for its international operations in the gaming industry. We’re here to stay so come join us!
As our talent roster is growing as well as the brand itself, we’re always looking into expanding our talent roster to become the best fully servicing 360 organisation in the gaming space. We are now looking for a well versed and experienced candidate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in talent and account management, who can proactively research the gaming landscape, work closely with our team to identify new content creators and ensure business growth.
This role encompasses talent management from top to bottom, ensuring Horizon brings the best in class creators to an exciting organisation in the gaming industry. To do this we are looking for ambitious, confident and personable candidates to support further growth. (Can also be based out of our London and Manchester HQ).
- Identify and develop relationships with up and coming, and existing content creators that have yet to reach full potential.
- Help directors to create a robust and effective recruiting strategy targeting the best talent for Horizon to manage and ensure business and creator growth.
- Strategically develop plans for signed talent managed by Horizon to maximize their growth and financial productivity including:
- Develop viewership growth strategy for channels through implementation of YouTube best practices
- Manage Talent channel growth through effectively analysing channel data and turn findings into actionable information
- Help develop channel content and formats
- Coordinate collaborations with other talent
- Creative brand planning and execution
- Develop a strong relationship with the creator roster at Horizon.
- Strong collaboration with the management team to strategize and contribute to action plans for robust and profitable campaigns maximizing the biggest opportunities for talent and Horizon.
- Managing and operating the talent roster efficiently within existing client work.
- Strong understanding of branded content in video and social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Experienced in maintaining a P&L or other financial/budgetary function.
- Strong leadership capabilities to lead and grow a promising team.
- Focused and knowledgeable of the competitive landscape in detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in entertainment marketing, talent management and/or online video advertising.
- Strong understanding of the team/organisation landscape, from an operational and talent perspective.
- Must be flexible, a strong multi-tasker and willing to work across all functions of a creator roster.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to think big picture, but also roll up sleeves and get into the details around key initiatives.
- Knowledge of YouTube / Twitch / Twitter and Instagram analytics (i.e. YouTube best practices, ability to analyze, prepare and present data) would be a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills for key creator contracts.
- Strong account management skills, tied to creator led projects.
- Strong financial analysis understanding
- Strong knowledge of Gaming/Esports.
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block 'reset', Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, its on there).
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return).
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays.