Operations Manager - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to play a key role in the continued and exciting growth of Kairos Group. You will work across all areas of the Group to help ensure that we have the processes, systems and data in place to deliver our ambitious growth plans. You will be experienced in operations or project management, ideally with a background in tech, creative or media companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge! Are you up for it?
- Identify and evaluate existing business processes and operational strategies within the group businesses, suggesting and implementing improvements that can help the business scale
- Maintaining and monitoring operations projects and timelines across Kairos Group, providing reporting and results to the Operations Director and the Senior Leadership Team
- Assisting with internal audits and ensuring that the Operations team deliver on actions that arise from them.
- Become a ‘Super-User’ of our internal software and systems, to ensure that best practice guidelines are followed and efficiencies are achieved.
- Assessing project risks and developing solutions
- Providing administrative support when needed
- You have 3 years experience working within a project delivery or operations role, ideally within a media or marketing environment
- You are super organised and Marie Kondo-ing your workflow comes as second nature.
- You are a skilled multi-tasker with the ability to balance multiple projects and quickly changing priorities
- You know when to delegate tasks, both upwards and downwards, and possess the written and verbal communication skills required to do so successfully
- You are comfortable working autonomously with top-line direction and in dealing with the grey areas that we encounter daily in running our business
- You have a Completer-Finisher attitude, always wanting to get things done to a high standard
- You have an insatiable desire to find a better way.
- You are interested in working in a fast paced, social creative agency and developing processes to help the business grow.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days