Creative Production Coordinator - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London and Manchester offices, our workforce is now over 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing). Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent.
We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
This role is at the heart of our creative output, making sure that content shoots are prepared, our creative team are briefed, and we don’t miss a deadline. You want to find a process for everything, and make sure that we are constantly evolving and improving what we do. We’re looking for someone who thrives in ensuring our processes are at the heart of what we do, whether that's managing projects, stakeholders or clients. Our Creative Production Co-ordinator will be fundamental in ensuring that we hit deadlines, communicate clearly with stakeholders and deliver award-winning work...Oh! And we learn from it.
Some of the key things we require:
● Be an expert in time management, your own and that of others. You make sure we hit deadlines and that everyone knows what they’re supposed to be doing
● You’re not a mathematician, but you’re bloody interested in data. It helps a lot of what we do.
● Be able to use programmes such as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets for reporting.
● Utilise programmes such as ASANA, Slack, Frame.io and Dropbox for project management, delivery and communication.
● Be assertive and able to communicate confidently across teams, sometimes we’ll need you to tell someone to “hurry the hell up” but with language that pretends you care that they got locked outside their house for 2 hours.
● Can create and deliver the organisational aspects of content production, including (but not necessarily limited to) risk assessments, location scouting and sourcing, equipment hire and travel
● You can manage a production budget from beginning to end
● File and folder management, to ensure that everyone knows where everything is
● In a team full of idealists, we're looking for a realist, who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.
● Ability to prioritise projects in line with wider business objectives.
● Can hold people accountable to timelines, and manage people without authority, including senior leadership.
● You’ll need to be able to take clear, concise but incredibly informative notes.
● Proactive at scheduling and facilitating planning meetings and check-ins throughout a
● Come equipped with a crystal ball, because we want you to be telling us there’s problems ahead of time.
Requirements in no particular order:
● Experience in managing key stakeholders, this is a co-ordinator role so we’re not expecting you to have organised CES 2021, but you will know your way around project management and feel comfortable pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved with it.
● Some production experience, whether that is university projects or your first entry level job, a basic grasp of production management would be great
● Excellent written and verbal English
● Don’t be a dick. We love team players and most of your job will be getting as much from the team as possible in the time we pay them to work.
● Believe in work/life balance - part of your responsibilities will be to ensure the team aren’t overworked and have the chance to remain creative at every stage of the process.
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays