(Senior)/ Creator Partnerships Executive - Manchester
Driving success for Brands and Creators on social media. Kyma Media connects tens of millions of people through their passions across social media, every single day. Our social-native team have spent years building the most-engaged audiences online and we bring this expertise to brands and creators we work with.
If you live and breathe social media, this role could be right for you. Growing at an exceptional pace, the opportunities at Kyma are endless.
Kyma is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Purpose of Job
You will be tasked with contacting and successfully onboarding creators/talent onto our Syndication program. You will be responsible for sourcing creators/talent, outreaching to the creators/talent, pitching our services and building & maintaining relationships with them.
- A passion for social media and a strong understanding of the link between why things spread on social and psychology
- Previous experience in sales/partnerships
- Ability to read and understand social analytics
- Strong communication skills; written and spoken
- Proposal building skills
- Experience in planning and carrying out social strategies/campaigns.
- Strong connections within the landscape.
- Experience in working directly with creators/influencers.
- Simple deck design skills (google slides)
- Comprehensive understanding of social media management tools such as Facebook Creator Studio, Snapchat Story Studio, Twitter Media Studio & YouTube Studio
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Source suitable creators/talent for the Syndication program
- Outreach to creators/talent and keep track of progress
- Build proposals and pitches with support from the data and insights and social teams
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counseling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don’t have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays