Senior Account Manager - Manchester
Kyma Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as a syndication-led, creative media publisher. Our services include - creator syndication, social content amplification, creating and distributing branded & original content, AR & VR brand experiences as well as paid social & consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Turopium, a leading Talent Management agency, alongside Kairos Media, which operates as a social-first, media agency.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our Manchester & London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media publishers are struggling to navigate.
We’re looking for an innovative and creative candidate to manage some of the biggest & baddest talent in the world.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Sr Account Manager with a strong background in the gaming sector who can bring both strategy and creative flair to our team. Our footprint is expanding, our clients are growing and this is a great opportunity to be part of something incredible.
The Role in a Nutshell
Our Accounts team on a whole forms the backbone of any agency, supporting growth, and developing new expansion opportunities. We are looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates to support further growth.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a social led, digital first marketing strategy for a leading brands within the gaming landscape. You will manage all aspects of the project, working with various team members across different disciplines. You will deliver a market leading execution that is the first step in a multi year project plan for the brand.
Kyma Media is proud to be one of the global leaders in helping brands enter the gaming industry, and this role will be focused upon leveraging relationships within the ‘gaming’ landscape, but also creative, strategy, data insights & media-publishing offerings to build well-rounded integrated strategies for prospective clients.
- Serve as primary relationship owner for assigned accounts and lead the entire project team from planning to execution
- Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of the start-up process
- Project manage all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Manage Accounts / Campaigns teams, ensuring KPI’s and progression planning is adhered to whilst building a collaborative working environment
- Communicate client requirements to social teams, owned media teams, paid teams and any other relevant stakeholders
- Managing relationships with potential partners
- Lead client review sessions, internal and external start-up meetings
- Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
- Advise best practices for digital marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
- Analyse the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Oversee client billing and forecasting
- Analyse and report P/L, client by client, and aggregated
- Clear experience of running/overseeing a project similar to the above description, ideally in the food delivery/app first world
- Experience of leading the client relationship across large projects or campaigns
- 3+ years of running social first projects, ideally with clear ROI and acquisition improvements
- 3+ years of Account Management or Project management experience
- Experience in wider marketing, specifically working with influencers would be extremely beneficial.
- Extreme attention to detail
- You want to take your brands (clients) to the very top and will constantly be suggesting new ways to do so
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Ability to be completely autonomous where required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google suite tools
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Marketing, consulting, or client services industry experience a plus
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays