Freelance Sales Coordinator - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management and content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Brand partnerships and sales as a whole form the backbone of any agency, supporting growth and developing new expansion opportunities. As such, we are hugely scaling our sales team at Kairos Media and would love you to embrace the chaos, and become part of the family!
You will be responsible for researching the market and identifying target brands and associated contacts in all sectors to build relationships, develop sales opportunities and ultimately curate a consistent sales pipeline.
- Fashion/Beauty Targets
- Global Fitness Brands
- Global Lifestyle Brands
- Global Sports Brands
- Global Food & Bev / FMCG Brands
- Global Corporate / Tech / Finance Brands
Day to day:
- Identify relevant leads in one or more of the above sectors
- Communicate the value of Kairos Media to new leads
- Liaise with global top-tier current and potential clients
- Coordinate and support the development of pitch decks with the design team to ensure these are as good as they can possibly can be
- Assist with campaign planning, creation and strategy
- Contribute to the team’s content planning and creative design sessions
- Provide support at out-of-office events
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks
- Keen eye for brands and general understanding of at least some of the sectors listed as of interest to us as a company.
- Ability to generate well crafted emails that embody Kairos’s conversation style and showcase our brand personality.
- Passion for all things social media and online marketing
- Hungry for success attitude and a drive to exceed all targets
- Willingness to work (very rare) weekends to support events
- Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision
- Proficient in use of Google Workspace