Gaming Account Manager (Mandarin Speaking) - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
The Role in a Nutshell
You will oversee and be accountable for the delivery of a social led, digital first marketing strategy for a leading gaming brand. You will manage all aspects of the project, working with various team members across different disciplines. You will deliver a market leading execution for the client, whilst also looking to service other gaming clients, with a focus on Mandarin speaking markets.
The Senior Account Manager / Account Director is responsible for the overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary relationship owner for assigned accounts and lead the entire project team from planning to execution
- Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of the start-up process
- Project manage all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Communicate client requirements to social teams, influencer teams, paid teams and any other relevant stakeholders
- Managing relationships with potential partners
- Lead client review sessions, internal and external start-up meetings
- Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
Advise best practices for digital marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
- Analyse the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Oversee client billing and forecasting
- Analyse and report P/L, client by client, and aggregated
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Clear experience of running/overseeing a project similar to the above description
- Experience of leading the client relationship across large projects or campaigns
- 3+ years of running digital first projects (ideally social / influencer)
- 3+ years of Account Management or Project management experience
- 2+ years of line management experience
- Experience in wider marketing, specifically working with influencers would be extremely beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience of upselling clients
- Extreme attention to detail
- You want to take your brands (clients) to the very top and will constantly be suggesting new ways to do so
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Ability to be completely autonomous where required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google suite tools
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Marketing, consulting, or client services industry experience a plus
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Unlimited wellbeing days
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Another thing Covid royally screwed us on but it will return)
- Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake…
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!