Influencer Project Executive - United Kingdom
We are Kairos Media, one of the fastest growing social creative agencies in the UK and you better believe we’ve bagged the awards to prove it. Founded by our ‘30 under 30 co-founders’, we’re now a team of over 70 people across London, Manchester and Los Angeles and we’re growing rapidly. Kairos Media prides itself on being a 360 agency that delivers creative strategy and execution for brands with a “science meets art”, no bullshit approach. We’re specialists in influencer marketing, paid social and content production and there’s absolutely no egos here. We champion our team of experts to get the job done and we’ll challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone. We’ve worked with huge clients on a global scale including KFC, Logitech, Heinz, Pizza Hut and boohooMAN so it’s fair to say that we know our stuff. Things can get chaotic at times and our team embraces that - it makes that Friday feeling even sweeter. Kairos Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our owned media agency,
Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service
management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent.
We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.You will be coordinating activities to deliver exciting campaigns, discover and nurture influencers and provide the best experience for our clients. Working with some of the biggest brands in the world, you will be organised, driven and raring for a challenge!
- Delivering influencer campaigns from start to finish, overseeing budgets and content delivery
- and producing final reports.
- Day-to-day client communication.
- Research and identify the right influencers for some of the worlds’ biggest brands.
- Develop influencer strategies, pitch ideas and identify upsell opportunities.
- Assist with the creative process for campaign ideation, providing regular innovation for influencer activations.
- Contact and negotiate with talent and/or talent managers.
- Oversee large scale campaigns across multiple regions, ensuring talent is briefed and the campaign is carried out seamlessly.
- Live and breathe the content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and any other social media platforms where influencers produce content.
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Interest in gaming or mobile games is essential, with a clear passion across a variety of genres.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with influencers and talent managers.
- An extensive understanding of the influencer marketing landscape.
- Basic understanding of industry metrics (CPM, CPV, CPC etc).
- Bonus points, if you already have a developed network of contacts within the industry (talent agencies, influencers etc).
- Experience with planning and executing influencer campaigns.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!