Creator Campaign Partnerships Manager - Manchester
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic campaign and partnerships manager with a passion for gaming, sports and the wider social media landscape, to join a young and vibrant team who have invaluable experience and knowledge.
The right candidate will be a self-starter and keen to get stuck in on working with some of the most exciting global brands and creators.
Brand partnerships form the backbone of any agency in our sector. In this role, you’ll play a key part in leading and driving forward the growth of the business and developing new opportunities for further expansion across creators. This role plays a critical part in helping Kyma and our creators get to that next step by expanding the list of brands we work with and increasing the overall offering and service we provide to our creators.
As well as this you’ll be responsible for overall campaign management to ensure creator campaigns are delivered successfully in a timely manner.
- New Business prospecting opportunities and client upsells
- Cross-selling of group services
- Day-to-day pitching process
- Client-facing handling a variety of campaigns simultaneously
- Delivery of campaign reports
- Existing client/talent relationship management from historic relationships
- Support the Creator management team on the campaign delivery & execution across all creator campaigns
- Lead UK & US finance process
- Manage systems to ensure all sales data is up to date and accurate
- Assist in revenue forecasting and monthly business reports to internal stakeholder meetings
- Assist wider team on brand deal opportunity
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing reports, client case studies, and other analyses to support business growth
A bit about you
- 3+ years of experience in a similar sales/business development position
- You have excellent communication skills and you aren’t afraid to communicate our offering over the phone, via email or face to face
- Thrive when working towards targets
- Be comfortable outreaching/prospecting new accounts
- Understanding of the gaming and wider influencer landscape
- Strong Knowledge of social media channels and their professional use cases
- Experience working on full end-to-end campaign process (ideation to execution and reporting)
- People/Team management
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10-day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm, giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don’t have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays