Senior Partnerships Manager (Gaming) - United Kingdom
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management and content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 6 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we are now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Partnership Manager with a strong sales background in the gaming market, who can bring both strategy and creative flair to our team. Our footprint is expanding, our clients are growing and this is a great opportunity to be part of something incredible.
The Role in a Nutshell
Brand partnerships and sales as a whole form the backbone of any agency, supporting growth, and developing new expansion opportunities. We are looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates to support further growth. As a leader within the sales team overseeing the strategy for gaming across EMEA & USA, you will work closely with your team to open new doors, grow a global pipeline and to lead from the front in closing some of the biggest brands in the world.
You will be responsible for researching the market and identifying target prospects both brand- direct but also across leading media agencies in order to build relationships, develop sales opportunities, support the execution of pitches, and deliver a consistent sales pipeline. Building relationships with marketing managers/directors, and key individuals from each client in the marketing team will be essential.
● Leading the strategy for new business across the gaming industry
● Building and managing a team of gaming partnerships executives
● To identify relevant prospects in the gaming (Video Games) industry and build a strategy around how to convert these prospects into new business opportunities
● Manage and coordinate inbound business
● Communicate the value of Kairos Media to new leads
● Liaise with global top-tier current and potential clients
● Coordinate and support the development of pitch decks with the design team to deliver world-class materials to our clients
● Assist with campaign planning, creation, and strategy
● International event attendance (when Covid-19 restrictions permit)
● Contribute to the team’s content planning and creative design sessions
● Provide support at out-of-office events
● Carry out any other reasonable tasks
●Substantial contacts with gaming publishers & gaming brands globally
● Extensive knowledge of the video games industry
● Basic knowledge of influencer marketing
● 3-5 years experience in a similar position
● Passion for all things social media and online marketing
● Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast in the offices
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!