Senior Gaming Marketing Executive - United Kingdom
Into gaming and fancy producing award winning work for global brands such as Pringles, Pizza Hut and Epic Games? Well then my friend, you have come to the right place.
We are Kairos Media, a creative agency at the forefront of the gaming and influencer marketing space. As part of our rapidly expanding campaigns team, we’re looking for a Senior Campaign Executive to join us in our new Manchester office, linking up with our existing offices in London and LA.
If you know your CPMs from your CP30’s and your Battle Royales from your Chicken Royale, this could be the job for you.
What we would love to see:
- Client facing, handling a variety of big-budget campaigns simultaneously
- Proactive problem solving and creating solutions mid-campaign
- Managing the commercial performance of individual campaigns
- Playing a key role in driving campaign revenue and meeting upsell targets
- A passion and interest for gaming; either personally or professionally. You have to be the kind of person who can’t wait to watch their fave streamers on Twitch or turn your console on at the end of the day
- A good understanding of the gaming influencer landscape: who’s content is hot right now
- Experience in project and/or campaign delivery: highly organised, creative and solid under pressure
- A knowledge of industry metrics
- A background in delivering commercial results
● Opportunities for personal and professional progression
● Flexible working
● Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
● Birthday day off
● Early finish on Friday’s and free-drinks every Thursday
● Christmas Office closure (that you get paid for!)