Business Development Executive - Manchester
Turopium Sports & Entertainment is the fastest growing gaming talent management agency in the UK and following our expansion into the US, we’re looking to diversify our roster into a wider range of sectors.
Since our launch in early 2020 we’ve worked with over 100 of the biggest brands in the world including Gymshark, Logitech, Panasonic, Amazon and UEFA Champions League to name a few. On top of that, we’ve also grown an exclusive roster of over 39+ creators, from TV personality James Buckley to streaming royalty B0aty and FIFA’s finest MattHDGamer. We don’t like to gloat but we’d say that’s pretty impressive.
Turopium is now in the position where we’re starting to cement ourselves as one of the leading global talent management agencies, working with industry-leading brands and delivering world-class campaigns. For that to happen, we need the best of the best to join us on the journey.
Turopium is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Kyma, a social publisher whose channels generate 150M+ views per month. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We’re looking for a hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic business development executive, with a passion for gaming, sports and the wider social media landscape, to join a young and vibrant team who have invaluable experience and knowledge. The right candidate will be a self starter and keen to get stuck in on working with some of the most exciting global brands and creators.
Brand partnerships and sales form the backbone of any agency in our sector, supporting growth of the business and developing new opportunities for expansion. This role plays a critical part in helping Turopium and our creators get to that next step by expanding the list of brands we work with and increasing our overall offering and service we provide to our creators.
- Identify/prospect new leads that would best suit our content creators
- Outreach to 100+ contacts per week outlining our key offerings and services
- Lead ideation sessions with the wider team develop new campaigns ideas we can pitch to brands
- Account management on new brands brought into the business
- Manage reports/analytics data and present back to wider business on performance vs target
- Coordinate and support the development of pitch decks with the design team
- Assist senior team on calls/client pitches
- Work with the finance team to manage monthly invoicing and PO payments
- Keep on top of industry trends through regular research to ensure we provide best in class knowledge to our creators
- 1+ years of experience in a similar sales / business development position
- You have excellent communication skills and you aren’t afraid to communicate our offering over the phone, via email or face to face
- Thrive when working towards targets
- Be comfortable outreaching/prospecting new accounts
- You’re creative and efficient in pulling powerpoint presentations together
- You’ll have a naturally creative eye and contribute to how we can get ahead of our competition
- A passion for all things social media and influencer marketing (gaming and sports is desirable)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hungry for success attitude and a drive to exceed all targets
- The willingness to work weekends/evenings to support events/campaign activations, when required (this won’t be all of the time but may be occasionally required)
- A proactive attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision of Turopium
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing days.