Partnerships Director - Manchester/London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Our Partnerships team forms the backbone of our agency, supporting growth and developing new expansion opportunities. In 2020 alone, we expanded from our London HQ, to Manchester and eventually Los Angeles, propelled from our client success.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Partnerships Director, who is eager for a new challenge, experienced in converting some of the worlds biggest brands into clients and excited to lead a hyper-passionate partnerships team to further commercial success!
The role of Partnerships Director at Kairos Group will join our industry leading Senior Leadership Team, representing the Partnerships & Sales function across our business. The successful candidate will be accountable for guiding, supporting and managing the performance of the team, ensuring that all sales plans are executed effectively while developing and building a strong personal pipeline.
Working alongside the Co-Founder / Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for the inbound & outbound commercial strategy and an extended team of 10 sellers. So if you are an energetic, driven leader with a passion for growth within the gaming, social media and influencer marketing landscape... you know what to do!
You will be responsible for global market analysis and international team direction setting, identifying target brands in multiple sectors to build relationships, develop sales opportunities, support the execution of pitches and deliver a consistent sales pipeline. Building relationships with agencies, marketing managers/directors and key individuals from each client in the marketing teams will be essential.
- Future proofing & regularly iterating the group sales strategy
- Delivering sustained growth across the sales function, meeting + exceeding quarterly targets
- Championing your team to Identify & building strategy around new high-growth sectors
- Leading & delivering appropriate training for the sales team
- Meeting quarterly revenue targets from new biz (dependent on company target in that quarter)
- Reporting to group directors on opco performance
- OpCo Revenue Growth
- Supporting across recruitment and team building
- Sales Forecasting, SalesForce Ownership & Pipeline Management
- Regularly prospecting & delivering clients through the full sales funnel (Prospecting, through to Closed Won)
- International expansion & management of sales team
- Identifying and growing new potential sectors
- 6+ years of experience in sales operation
- Strong operational experience with Salesforce is a must
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Sales, Business Development or sales support field
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days