Junior Project Co-ordinator - Manchester
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing). Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Were you one of those kids that went to school with a Filofax? (God I’m old…Google it) You probably never used it, but you were good at presenting yourself as a well put together individual. You might be just the kind of person we’re looking for. On the outside you’re calm and collected with planning and organisation down to a tee, whilst behind the scenes CHAOS ensues.
Kairos is on the lookout for a Junior Project Co-ordinator to join our Project Management team and support with the day-to-day handling of our projects. You won’t only have meticulous attention to detail, you’ll be interested in how our processes shape the success of our business. Our Project Management team is responsible for seeing projects through from briefing to delivery of work, and then reporting on key metrics such as the time needed to complete the project and how much money we made from it. From there, you’ll have the opportunity to help develop the ways we work, collaborating with other key stakeholders to help us to be better.
Some of the key things we require:
- You’re not a mathematician, but you’re bloody interested in data. It helps a lot of what we do.
- Be able to use programmes such as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets for reporting.
- Utilise programmes such as ASANA and Slack for project management and communication.
- Be able to communicate confidently across teams, sometimes we’ll need you to tell someone to “hurry the hell up” but with language that pretends you care that they got locked outside their house for 2 hours.
- Can develop project plans, and be flexible to managing deadlines and expectations around when projects will be delivered.
- In a team full of idealists, we're looking for a realist, who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.
- Ability to prioritise projects in line with wider business objectives.
- Can hold people accountable to timelines, and manage people without authority, including senior leadership.
- You’ll need to be able to take clear, concise but incredibly informative notes.
- Proactive at scheduling and facilitating planning meetings and check-ins throughout a project.
- Come equipped with a crystal ball, because we want you to be telling us there’s problems ahead of time.
- Evidence of a Filofax (just kidding… but seriously)
- Experience in managing key stakeholders, this is a junior position so we’re not expecting you to have organised CES 2021, but anything you think is relevant let us know!
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Don’t be a dick. We love team players and most of your job will be getting as much from the team as possible in the time we pay them to work.
- Believe in work/life balance - part of your responsibilities will be to ensure the team aren’t overworked and have the chance to remain creative at every stage of the process.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited wellbeing days.