Talent Acquisition Manager - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are growing at a momentous rate, and looking for an experienced internal recruiter to support us in securing top class talent in our industry. We are preparing for some very exciting new developments across Kairos Group, that will take our employee offering to the next level - meaning we need you to help us showcase it!
- Lead with support from hiring teams on sourcing, reviewing and interviewing candidates across all of our vacancies.
- To be a Kairos Ambassador when dealing with all potential candidates, always embracing our company values.
- Handling a high volume of vacancies, whilst prioritising and structuring multiple tasks.
- Perform CV & Candidate screening, skill matching & introduce candidates to the business.
- Conduct initial interviews & fact finding providing detailed feedback for Hiring teams.
- Ensuring that both candidates and stakeholders receive a first-class experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Develop relationships with potential candidates and bodies across our industry to showcase Kairos Group and our opportunities.
- Assist Hiring Manager in developing appropriate selection methods, including timescales and talent pipelining.
- Creating engaging and exciting job descriptions.
- Monitoring all job adverts, ensuring that our ATS (workable) is always kept up to date
- Support the wider HR team by providing recruitment metrics and analysis.
- Work closely with the wider HR team in actioning our recruitment strategy and improving Diversity & Inclusion.
- Attending events and opportunities to showcase Kairos Group as an employer
- 3-4 years recruitment experience, ideally within the influencer marketing/social agency space.
- A passion for candidate experience and Diversity & Inclusion - ensuring we are always providing the best experience for all candidates.
- An understanding of the job market around digital marketing/agency careers.
- Experience using in-house ATS.
- A passion for recruitment & talent sourcing
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake…
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing days