Campaign Development Executive - United Kingdom
We are Kairos Media, one of the fastest growing social creative agencies in the UK and you better believe we’ve bagged the awards to prove it. Founded by our ‘30 under 30 co-founders’, we’re now a team of over 100 people across London, Manchester and Los Angeles and we’re growing rapidly.
Kairos Media prides itself on being a 360 agency that delivers creative strategy and execution for brands with a “science meets art”, no bullshit approach. We’re specialists in influencer marketing, paid social and content production and there’s absolutely no egos here. We champion our team of experts to get the job done and we’ll challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
We’ve worked with huge clients on a global scale including KFC, Logitech, Heinz, Pizza Hut and boohooMAN so it’s fair to say that we know our stuff. Things can get chaotic at times and our team embraces that - it makes that Friday feeling even sweeter. Kairos Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
The Campaign Development Executive is responsible for delivering primarily all short term projects and per-creator opportunities. They will fully execute and manage those projects from start to finish and proactively search for new opportunities to increase campaign revenue.
● Fully own all short-term projects (less than 1 month) assigned to you
● Deliver campaigns from start to finish; overseeing budgets, content delivery and final reports
● Handle day-to-day client communication
● Research and identify the right influencers for all projects
● Work with the sales and creative teams to develop influencer strategies, pitch ideas and identify upsell opportunities
● Contact and negotiate with talent and/or talent managers
● Drive the Campaigns Team forward by sourcing new opportunities for revenue
● Proactively look for opportunities to sell influencers and services (including KLABS, Versus and Insights). Demonstrate confidence and professionalism in pitching these ideas
● Create a database of previous and current clients
● Establish key relationships with the above and use those relationships to develop commercial opportunities to upsell new campaigns
● Personal target to deliver a minimum of 70k in new business and/or short term projects per month. This must be delivered revenue and not closed won
● Maintain your own P&L sheets. Share updates on revenue and margin to line manager on a weekly basis
● Develop systems to track client communications and pipeline of potential projects
● Maintain an average of 35% profit margin on campaigns per quarter
● Be a key figure in the team: demonstrate leadership, maturity and a positive attitude
● Assist the team where possible, depending on workload
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast in the office
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!