Senior Creative Strategist - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Do you regularly see creative campaigns that everyone’s salivating over and look past the visuals and think about the strategy behind it? Did it speak to the audience? Did it drive the sales the client wanted? Do you find yourself stopping, as the world falls into slow motion, and think about how the latest creative advertisement by your favourite brand could have been so much better if they’d ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE STRATEGY!
We’re looking for someone who’s in touch with the left side of their brain as much as the right side. Someone who can take strategic recommendations and build creatives that do a job. We’re not looking for JUST flashy taglines and campaign red-threads, we’re looking for a creative that takes KPIs, understands them, and laughs as it doesn’t just smash them IT DESTROYS THEM!
Creative Strategists at Kairos are responsible for tying together our unmatched ability to identify audience behaviours and develop strategies to influence behaviour, with an execution which will have us screaming your name from the rooftops. So what, I hear you asking is the responsibility of the Senior Creative Strategist.
- Collaborate with our Data & Insights and Strategy teams to develop creative executions that deliver against the KPI requirements of the brief.
- Push the boundaries of creative but only when it’s right. Identify the key opportunities to wow our clients with creative and know when it’s right to suggest integrations.
- Hold creative ideation sessions with the wider creative team to come up with ideas that win.
- Work with the Strategy Lead & Creative Director to come up with new and innovative ways to improve our processes to help us strike the work/life balance the industry leads us to believe we can have…
- Manage our team of Creative Strategists, helping them develop through workshops and individual training sessions.
- Provide feedback to the wider team (creative, strategy and insights) as part of the creative process.
- Take ownership over the Creative Strategy team satisfaction, growth and success reporting.
What we’d love you to know:
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the social landscape, you don’t need to be glued to your phone all day every day - after all we have work to do, but you’ll know the differences between TikTok and IG Reels, and Twitch and YouTube.
- The differences between CPA, CPM, CPI, CPE, C-3PO and how to calculate them.
- What’s happening in the social industry, what’s working well and what suck.
- Ideally 6+ years experience in a creative agency role, but don’t be put off if you’ve got the creds.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience in client facing roles - ours don’t bite… sometimes.
- Experience working in Social Media (Influencers, Paid Media, Content, Creative will all form part of your day).
- Don’t be a dick. We love team players.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast in the office.
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!