German Speaking Freelancer - United Kingdom
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 12x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
You will be supporting the Campaign Team and helping transcript and vet content created for various influencer campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world! Content may be provided in the form of graphical marketing materials, video content, or simply text format. If you’re passionate about marketing, Kairos Media is the place for you!
- Translation of campaign materials (influencer content, influencer briefing decks etc.) from/to [language]
- Flag any grammatical issues or corrections required across all content reviewed.
- Suggest alternative phrasing for tag lines/promotion names and the like which may not translate well in to your native language
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Able to turn around ad-hoc tasks at short notice during UK business hours
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Fluent in both English and German.
- Must sign NDA