Head of Accounts - United Kingdom
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Consequently, we’ve now expanded with offices in Manchester and LA. In fact, we have so many new positions due to our rapid growth, it’s hard to keep them on one page. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
Accountable for the aforementioned Accounts team, we need someone who can get stuck in and embrace the chaos with us. Also being a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be expected to join monthly meetings to help shape the future of Kairos
● Overseeing a team of 20+, squad goals.
● Are you a leader? You’ll need to oversee progression and expectation setting.
● Accountable for every retained client at Kairos, maintaining scope and client satisfaction
● Accountable for the scaling of scopes for all clients
● Accountable for upholding best in class account management across entire team
● Refining processes to monitor performance, improve efficiency and track overall profitability
● Accountable for relevant KPIs for all team members
● Identify constant upselling opportunities for teams and oversee new services being rolled out across existing and new clients
● Being an expert on all relevant market trends, it’s your job to look ahead and know what will keep our clients happy and projects successful for years to come
● Accountable for all new client onboarding processes
● Accountable for training and development of the team, in conjunction with HR
● The Kairos experience is like nothing else, but we need a little from you first. A minimum of 6+ years of equivalent role experience within an social or influencer agency or equivalent brand side
● A basic level of gaming knowledge and experience (you will be expected to prove it)
● 4+ years experience of directly managing a team
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!