Operations Director - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are looking for an Operations Director to play a key role in the continued and exciting growth of Kairos Group. You will form part of our senior leadership team and be fundamental to ensuring continued success across the Group. You will be experienced in supporting the growth of SME’s ideally with a background in tech, creative or media companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge! Are you up for it?
- Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth.
- Work closely with the Executive Committee to track, deliver and measure progress against the Kairos Group Roadmap.
- Analyse and audit current operations and processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide strategic guidance, operational leadership and management advising the Co-Founders, Directors and Senior Leadership Team on all operational matters.
- Leading the Operations team to provide best practice systems usage and efficiencies.
- Work with entity and group leads to plan and structure teams, departments and workflows.
- Collaborate with finance and HR departments to implement and improve business processes.
- Ensure that our software stack is fit for purpose and reviewed on a regular basis.
- 5 years of experience working within an operational role.
- You have expert management skills and can support the development and growth of your team.
- You will be comfortable working autonomously with top-line direction and in dealing with the grey areas that we encounter daily in running our business.
- You are a skilled multi-tasker with the ability to balance multiple projects and quickly change priorities and deadlines.
- You know when to delegate tasks, and possess the written and verbal communication skills required to do so successfully.
- You have the ability to cut through the noise, and provide sound and strategic operational advice across the business.
- Experience in managing M&As is desirable.
- Experience working at a public company is desirable.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast in the offices
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!