E-commerce Lead - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Kairos Group is looking for an E-commerce Lead to guide us successfully towards ouraggressive goals in this space. The candidate will lead a team of E-commerce Managers and work together to deliver on the incubation of creator-led start-up brands from zero, using in-house teams across data, creative, e-comm, paid, social, and influencer to build, test, and then scale new product propositions. You will have full ownership of all our brand launches from conception, whilst also mapping out new strategies for our existing portfolio to hit our KPIs. It is absolutely vital this candidate has an entrepreneurial attitude and an expert knowledge of and passion for the e-commerce, social media, and influencer marketing space. Leadership of all teams responsible for product ideation, development, procurement, sampling, logistics, activation, and fulfillment are mandatory. The best candidates will have had experience in all spaces of e-commerce and be able to apply their industry leading logic to create winning internal processes.
To succeed, you will not only need to have exemplary experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities, but you must also have personal attributes such as productiveness, organisation, drive, and adventurous creative flair when it comes to identifying opportunities and thinking big, in relation to business needs. Your thought leadership will be vital in developing industry-leading processes for this department. Awareness of emerging tech and social-first data is highly desired. A passion for gaming is advantageous.
- Ownership of Kairos Group’s E-commerce P&Ls. Responsible for revenues, budgeting, and hitting all financial KPIs, with the support of the wider E-commerce team.
- Leadership of Kairos Group’s E-commerce team, responsible for implementing winning processes, using your experience to nurture the team, and ensure they are driven and motivated to deliver work on time and to the highest possible standards.
- Ownership of all e-commerce project timelines, whether new conceptions, or existing brands. Making certain all deadlines are met, to satisfy internal and external stakeholders, and ensure we hit our roadmaps for each brand.
- Be the Group’s senior figurehead for E-commerce, leading internal learnings and trainings, external and internal communications, new starter on-boardings, development of critical paths, and sharing of knowledge around industry changes and how they affect our industry.
- Working with data, paid, creative, and other involved teams, in order to execute all e-commerce propositions with the necessary data, hitting our CPA targets, and developing winning product concepts that hit our Group financial targets.
- Be the figurehead for constantly innovating our internal processes and service to influencers, using new softwares, ways of reporting, and ways of presenting products during conception to improve our ways of working.
- Lead the hiring roadmap for the E-commerce team to future-proof the team as a standalone department, with specialist roles in the specific areas of e-commerce.
- 7 years of experience in e-commerce
- 5 years of experience leading e-commerce teams and projects, managing the P&L and team resources, whilst curating and executing the strategic direction of the department.
- Experience across international buying, merchandising, e-commerce and brand is mandatory.
- Knowledge of social media and influencer marketing is paramount.
- Experience managing the P+L of e-commerce brands.
- Experience in making data-encirched optimisations across website content, UI, and UX.
- Expert knowledge of emerging platforms, technologies and innovative business practices in the areas of social media, influencer marketing, and talent management.
- Strong knowledge of the data landscape and how to use data in a way which enriches our approach to e-commerce.
- Leadership abilities to look at analytics and make decisive actions to improve commercial performance of our e-commerce brands and efficiency of our team.
- Experience nurturing junior team members whilst planning and implementing projects.
- Willing to get involved in the process of identifying opportunities for innovation and constantly push the boundaries of what we can achieve.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team-player who can take feedback onboard.
- Flexible, independent, self-starter, willing to get stuck in.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!