Senior Social Media Manager - Manchester
We are Kyma Media, one of the largest media owners in the gaming and sports Instagram media space. With a portfolio of over 80 Instagram pages, we work with global brands to increase social media exposure and create conversations.
Launched in 2019, our content reaches over 150M+ views every single month and that’s something we intend to keep growing. We’re an ambitious bunch and we’ve got big plans for the future, so we need to expand our team of social media experts to make those plans become a reality.
If you live and breathe viral memes and hashtags and want to work with huge brands like KFC Gaming, yes we were involved in the KFC gaming console launch, why not join us?
Kyma Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Are you passionate about social media and social creators? Do you want the opportunity to build a first-in class social team? Then this might be the role for you. Kyma are looking for an amazing social leader to build our social team within our Syndication department. You will be tasked with building social strategies to grow and monetise creator profiles on several platforms. Working closely with the social video team, you will be responsible for managing several pages for some of the biggest creators in the world. You will:
- Create and implement social media strategies across Facebook, twitter, snapchat, YouTube & TikTok for some of our largest creators.
- Create and implement processes for swift social media management within your team across several pages and platforms.
- Work closely with the Social Video team to ensure the process between the two teams is smooth; briefing in that team and ensuring the videos they edit are optimised for social distribution.
- Carry out monthly reports and analysis for creators within your team; ensure insight is applied to content and output to maximise engagement and revenue.
- 3 years minimum in a social media management role
- 1 year minimum experience in team management
- A passion for social media and a strong understanding of the link between why things spread on social and psychology
- Comprehensive understanding of social media management tools such as Facebook Creator Studio, Snapchat Story Studio, twitter media studio etc etc
- A passion for growth not only on social but within yourself and your team
- Comprehensive knowledge of the google suite, including Slides, Docs and Sheets
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays