Marketing Manager - 1-BM-KMED-UK
Kairos Media is a global social-first creative agency that sets the standard for brands in gaming.
Founded in 2015, Kairos Media has worked with some of the biggest brands including JBL, AMD, Pizza Hut, Epic Games, Rovio and Cetaphil, delivering standout creative strategy and award-winning campaigns across gaming audiences.
Operating from HQ in London with offices in New York and Manchester, Kairos Media is one of the fastest growing gaming-focused creative agencies in the world. Our growth and success is driven by a team of experts and we’re now looking for our next player.
The agency is part of Kairos Group, the global gaming media group with a vision to become the go-to for connecting businesses to gamers, chosen for its agency services, intellectual property and expertise within the creator economy.
Do you live and breathe social media? Do you dream of creative content that rises above the noise and gets the right people talking? Do you look at KPIs as a benchmark to exceed? Are you able to drive projects over the finish line and understand campaigns that not only make an impact but blows the competition out of the water?
If yes, then we want to hear from YOU!
We’re on the hunt for a marketing manager with a social-mindset to manage marketing projects and be the voice of Kairos Media.
Working with a talented and award-winning team of marketing experts, you’ll take ownership of integrated marketing campaigns across Kairos Media’s marketing channels that deliver against objectives and take us to the next level.
In this role you’ll:
- Own Kairos Media’s channels, working with teams to deliver best-on-class content that gets noticed and keeps us at the forefront of the industry
- Play a starring role in informing, devising and implementing strategic approach for the Kairos Media brand
- Be the point of contact for marketing at Kairos Media, reporting directly into the MD
- Develop content that presents Kairos Media as THE agency that sets the standard for brands in gaming - engaging big brand clients and the best talent in the industry
- Work with stakeholders across PR, social media, creative, employer brand and digital marketing - taking the lead to ensure creative execution delivers against KPIs
- Work closely with client-facing teams to showcase the agencies work across owned channels and drive award entries
We’d love someone who
- Has a strong understanding of the social landscape - you’ll be up on the latest trends and know how to maximize different channels and content to cut-through
- Knows how to develop and build a brand’s voice within the market - as its our own, there is no boundary we are not willing to push
- Thrives on creative ideation - you’ll own this for the Kairos Media brand, you’ve got the ideas and we want to hear them
- Has experience of working teams and stakeholders to build impactful integrated campaigns across digital media
- Is a self-starter - this is an opportunity to tear up the playbook and take a fresh approach
- Is able to back-up ideas and campaigns with data - no endless reports but know the metrics that matter and how to measure them
- Organized with strong project management skills - bringing together individuals to drive projects and campaigns forward
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing / social media or brand role
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Social media and creative content experience
- Team player - no egos here
- Experience of working within an agency environment a bonus
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counseling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don’t have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays