Marketing Director - United Kingdom
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing). Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are currently looking for a marketing director with agency experience to join our team and help drive growth in 2021 and beyond! You will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy and our team of excellent marketeers, refining our Group branding strategy as well as each of our entities!
- Devise and own the marketing strategy across Kairos Group, Kairos Media, Kyma Media & Turopium - maximising our growth globally and ensuring that our businesses are the company of choice for their needs
- Ensure that the marketing strategy aligns to and achieves our overall business objectives across the group.
- Work closely with our content, design, copywriting and production teams to produce best in class marketing content that raises the profile of our group proposition
- Generate potential leads and new business opportunities as a member of the Senior Leadership Team by networking and engaging groups and external events.
- Support the launch of new campaigns and provide insights and experience to maximise market potential.
- Lead on the clarification of branding guidelines across our Group & entities, ensuring they are clearly communicated and embedded within the business.
- Define, understand and report on metrics the business should care about and feedback with market and audience insights.
- Line manage marketing team, taking an active role in their ongoing development and ensuring excellent execution of marketing activities.
- Grow the marketing function, playing a key role in defining resource needs and talent acquisition.
- Devise and rollout a clear investor relations and communications strategy
- Oversee PR and communications, defining desired messaging to grow our reputation across client, investor and corporate channels.
- Support on the personal branding strategies and execution of the executive committee ensuring they are positioned as thought leaders within the industry
- Actively contribute to the growth of Kairos Group & our entities as a senior leader within the business.
- Deliver a strategy for announcing new acquisitions within the group and how we shout about them
- Support on the Kairos Group branding and to go market
- Work with our external corporate PR agency and website agency on the delivery of key marketing materials
- Extensive experience as a marketing leader within the media/agency/influencer marketing space.
- Understanding of youth culture and trends in media consumption.
- A strong track record of driving commercial success through marketing across your career.
- A resourceful approach and preference for in-house solutions rather than defaulting to external resources.
- An innovative mindset but one that is always driven by data and insights.
- A motivational people manager, and embracer of the chaos in an ever-changing environment.
- Investor relations / investor comms experience is very desirable
- Global expertise, with oversight of activity in multiple international territories
- Previous ownership of large marketing budgets, without being overly reliant on them.
- Demonstrable success maximising organic opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages desirable
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!