Influencer Manager - Manchester
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing and social creative, Kairos Media are one of the largest influencer marketing agencies in the business today.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kairos Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as an influencer marketing agency first, supporting creative, paid social and consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kairos Esports, a leading esport consultancy alongside Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month.
We’re looking for an innovative and creative candidate to manage world leading & award winning video gaming brand strategies via influencer marketing.
What are we looking for:
- A die hard video gaming enthusiast with a clear passion over a variety of genres
- A fantastic record of marketing excellence, with a focus upon influencer (mostly in gaming)
- Someone who lives and breathes influencer marketing
- Lead all day to day influencer account activity and strategy for a variety of world leading gaming clients
- Ensure significant & regular innovation upon influencer activity
- Manage a influencer exec on your accounts
- Manage 4-6 influencer activations per month
- Manage day to day influencer and activation activity on your accounts
- Be responsible for full project management and delivery of client campaigns
- Aid in the creative process to come up with ideas for campaigns
- Manage regular five/ six figure influencer campaigns
- Oversee influencer recruitment and management
- Oversee large scale ambassador programs across multiple regions, or similar
- Line management of junior staff where required
- A clear and demonstrable passion for gaming across a variety of genres
- 2-4 years of influencer marketing experience
- 2-4 years professional experience within marketing (ideally within a gaming, social-first marketing agency)
- Experience managing marketing campaigns with significant budgets
- Live and breathe the community & content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and any other social media platforms where influencers produce content
- Ability to multi-task and successfully work under pressure
- Excellent communication with the ability to build a rapport with clients
- A demonstrable history in the industry or at an agency of achieving excellence through creativity & innovation
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays