Tik Tok Social Media Manager - Manchester
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London and Manchester HQs, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
We are looking for a passionate and creative individual with experience working with TikTok and short form video. You will be tasked with running multiple TikTok channels of prestigious brands and generating new ideas to increase reach, engagement levels and grow the following organically.
You will be required to lead the social media management and content creation for each channel, ensuring content is original, bespoke and on brand at all times. We need someone that lives and breathes TikTok and on-trend culture while regularly keeping up with social trends, who isn’t afraid to think outside the box.
You will work closely with other members of the social team, to work with the wider team on influencer activations with the hottest talent, helping you to own social activations and campaigns, from initial brainstorming to go-live execution.
A successful candidate will develop innovative ways to create a buzz on TikTok, and will always work with a ‘social first’ way of thinking, to ensure we never miss a beat!
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Own/lead social media management and content creation of TikTok only accounts
- Join all TikTok ideation calls for all accounts with TikTok profiles, and assist with TikTok growth in any way possible
- Manage social media exec - Content ideation, scheduling/posting, community management.
- Manage content creator freelancers - Content creation, ideation.
- Ensure freelancers are delivering the best possible content to relevant Social Media Manager(s).
- Content creation on TikTok profiles which do not have a freelancer
- Work with the creative team on TikTok account proposal ideation
- Approve all TikTok account proposals before being passed for final sign off from clients
- Be a part of a dedicated TikTok team, within the Social team
- Minimum 3 years experience of planning and creating entertaining and engaging social media content.
- Minimum 3 years experience of devising and executing social media campaigns.
- Able to capture and produce your own video content, to sit on TikTok.
- Strong video editing skills, specifically in relation to TikTok content.
- Strong copywriting skills - Ability to adapt to different brand’s tone of voice.
- Obsessed with social trends and pop culture. Know what is and isn’t relevant to our audience and wider culture.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and produce both quick comebacks for audience engagement.
- Ability to understand how TikTok works and stay up to date with all the latest trends within the platform.
- Flexible to work outside standard working hours when required (events, launches, etc.)
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited Wellbeing days