Team Coordinator - 1-TC-GRP-UK
Hello to you from Kairos Group — a collection of award-winning creative agencies and studios.
Kairos Media, our premier flagship creative agency, is growing, diversifying, and making waves in the creative space. In short, we’re having a moment.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, social media, PR stunts, influencer marketing, TV ads, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the vanguard of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Pizza Hut, JBL, Angry Birds, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Looking for the next best Team Coordinator position? Our Manchester hub is calling you…
Based 4x days a week in our Manchester office (with Friday’s working from home), as a Team Coordinator you will form an integral part of our culture and experience in our offices.
You will help take us to the next level as a well-functioning and efficient organisation, with your passion, drive and enthusiasm.
To succeed in the role, you will be detail oriented with outstanding communication, who excels in organisation and professionalism.
Are you up for the challenge?
Working closely with the Senior Executive Assistant, you will be expected to champion your accountabilities on a regular basis, to include:
- Supporting the starter and leaver process
- Closely working alongside the People & Operations teams to ensure a great employee experience from their first to last interaction with us
- Supporting on site engagement events e.g. themed lunches, networking events, learning talks + more
- Supporting the execution of the Travel Policy (where required), to include a wide range of travel bookings (UK and International) for C Suite, MDs and the wider business
- Central organisation for all employee company meetings and regular company updates
- Central organisation for individual monthly entity briefings
- Central point for general administration, to include formatting of documents (reports, presentations, documents)
- Central point of contact for our Manchester office, to include ensuring the office is presentable at all times and a fun and inclusive environment
- Diary management for C Suite & MD’s, to include meeting bookings, restaurant bookings and expenses
- Demonstrated ability of experience within a similar role
- Ability and willingness to work within a very fast paced (yet fun!) environment
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to multitask, bringing and instilling a level of calmness (even amongst those busy days!)
- Demonstrated ability of bringing new ideas to the table, to include better processes for key accountabilities to ensure we are consistently challenging ourselves and being as efficient as possible
- Willingness and ability to take ownership of tasks or internal projects is key
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counseling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don’t have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays