Management Accountant - Manchester
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a self motivated and experienced Management Accountant who is able to work in a fast moving ever evolving social creative agency with an ambitious growth plan. The core focus of this role will be to provide the business with relevant financial information to support business decisions to fulfil these growth plans!
- Support the Financial Controller with preparation of timely and accurate management accounts for multiple subsidiaries
- Preparation of Accruals & Prepayments for month end
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly revenue recognition and reconciliation
- Intercompany recharges
- Support with month end reporting packs for multiple subsidiaries
- Assist with budgets and producing information for Senior Managers - business partner with relevant departments to help identify budget variances and produce accurate forecasts
- Assist with the preparation and management of the Group rolling cash flow
- Assisting with preparing statutory accounts and ensuring audit compliance
- Support the Financial Controller with improving finance processes and reports
- CIMA / ACCA part-qualified / finalist
- Proven Management Accounts experience
- Excellent systems knowledge (Xero) and intermediate excel knowledge (VLOOKUPs and Pivots)
- You are super organised and Marie Kondo-ing your workflow comes as second nature.
- You are a skilled multi-tasker with the ability to balance multiple projects and quickly changing priorities and deadlines
- You know when to delegate tasks, both upwards and downwards, and possess the written and verbal communication skills required to do so successfully
- Office closure over Christmas and additional paid time off
- Access to discounts and perks on your favorite tech and highstreet brands.
- Birthday day off- and we always provide the cake!
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company events
- Community and charity days
- Fully stocked kitchen/fridge; breakfast, hot drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- The opportunity to work from our other offices
- Plenty of clubs/societies
- Unlimited wellbeing days