Videographer - Manchester
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management and content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are hiring a Videographer to work within our in-house production team. Kairos Media’s Content team is responsible for creating all internal marketing and campaign content across the group . The role offers various opportunities to work across a broad spectrum of briefs for internal projects and reactive branded campaigns for some of the world's leading brands.
Based out of our Manchester office, this is an exciting role for any creative looking for their next step in the social media industry. Reporting directly to the Content Manager, you will be responsible for completing content briefs and maintaining a level of creative excellence in video production across the board.
- To consistently deliver visually excellent work to fulfill internal and external briefs
- To work with the wider Content Team to conceptualise & bring projects to life
- Create content that feels aligned with the demands of the brief
- Work on several projects simultaneously
- Guarantee high quality of the content
- Understand how various audiences consume video content on different platforms and change creative approach accordingly
- Communicate with Content Manager on progress regularly
- Be open to travel / overnight where necessary
- Add cultural and professional value to the team
- Add passion & creative flare to shoots. You will have the support and encouragement to add your own creative stamp to your work
- Be someone who has had large scale and varied project experience
- Social media video experience
- Be a strong team player with a hands-on work ethic and approach to tasks
- A minimum of 2 years client/ commercial studio experience or equivalent strong showreel
- Photography experience preferred
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy and technical ability
- Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- A fantastic team player - we work hard and play hard together
- Ability to undertake routine tasks with enthusiasm
- Exceptions can be made in circumstances where not all requirements are hit, but clear technical prevalence & creative ability is displayed
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Another thing Covid royally screwed us on but it will return)
- Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake…
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing days.