Financial Controller - Manchester
As a Financial Controller you will be accountable for delivering all aspects of financial management, including financial reporting and forecast preparation, along with building on the current processes which are in place.
● Leading, motivate & develop the Finance team
● Provide effective management advice on financial matters, ensuring that all financial
transactions are properly recorded, filed & reported
● Responsibility for VAT, US Tax compliance
● Support the month-end process, including the production of the Management
Accounts and reconciliation sign off
● Regular cash-flow reporting
● Ad-hoc information to support funding requirements
● Minimum 3 year’s experience in a similar
● Appropriate financial qualifications
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!