Gaming & Influencer Executive - United Kingdom
We are Kairos Media, one of the fastest growing social creative agencies in the UK and you better believe we’ve bagged the awards to prove it. Founded by our ‘30 under 30 co-founders’, we’re now a team of over 70 people across London, Manchester and Los Angeles and we’re growing rapidly.
Kairos Media prides itself on being a 360 agency that delivers creative strategy and execution for brands with a “science meets art”, no bullshit approach. We’re specialists in influencer marketing, paid social and content production and there’s absolutely no egos here. We champion our team of experts to get the job done and we’ll challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
We’ve worked with huge clients on a global scale including KFC, Logitech, Heinz, Pizza Hut and boohooMAN so it’s fair to say that we know our stuff. Things can get chaotic at times and our team embraces that - it makes that Friday feeling even sweeter.
Kairos Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
You will be responsible for recruiting, coordinating and management of a wide array of content creators across clients of Kairos Media. The role will be committed to actively working with influencers in the gaming space and actively improving their platforms alongside the management and execution of influencer campaigns within the gaming space.
- Support day-to-day creator communication in a professional manner.
- Adhere to project timelines alongside talent.
- Be a point of contact for all talent, directly associated with Kairos Media.
- Be responsible for reporting directly to an account manager on any developments with - existing creators.
- Research and develop new leads for influencers.
- Responsible for management and execution of influencer campaigns
- Background within video gaming and/or esports is essential.
- Knowledge of influencer space within gaming & esports is essential.
- Ideally some experience within a social-first or influencer marketing agency.
- Live and breathe the content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and any other social media platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully work under pressure.
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days