Creator Acquisition Executive - Manchester
We are the Kairos Group, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Kyma Media sits under the Kairos Group, operating as a Social-first Creative Media Publisher. Our core value proposition includes; Social Content Amplification, creating and distributing Branded & Original Content, AR & VR brand experiences as well as Paid social & consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kairos Media, which operates as a social-first, media agency (you’ve probably heard of them…) & Turopium, a talent management agency.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our Manchester & London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media publishers are struggling to navigate.
We’re looking for an innovative and driven candidate to work with the biggest & baddest creators on the planet. Come and join the party.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify relevant creators to approach across a variety of social media platforms & content verticals (Gaming/Lifestyle/Tech/Sport etc)
- Utilise Kyma Owned & Third Party software in building prospect lists (Tagger / TubularLabs)
- Communicate the value of Kyma Media to new leads via sales material
- Liaise with global top-tier current and potential creators
- Coordinate and support the development of pitch decks with the design team to ensure these are as good as they can possibly can be
- Assist with planning, creation and strategy of creators onboarding / negotiating / contracting
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks.
- Strong communication skills (English is a must)
- Sales experience (preferred)
- Are passionate about video content on social media and interested in investing in an ambitious project
- Are extremely well-versed in social media platforms (including YouTube) and know the various codes for videos on each platform
- Ability to generate well crafted emails that embody Kyma’s conversation style and showcase our brand personality.
- Hungry for success attitude and a drive to exceed all targets
- Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days