Gaming Account Director - London
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 12x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition. Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
You will oversee and be accountable for the delivery of multiple digital first (influencer, social and esports focus) marketing strategies for leading global mainstream brand strategies within the video gaming sector. You will manage all aspects of the project and it’s P&L, working with various team members across different disciplines. You will deliver market leading executions in an industry leading company.
The Account Director is responsible for the full client P&L, upselling, overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full P&L responsibility of six / seven figure marketing budgets for client brand activations within the video gaming sector
- Ensure commercial growth and upselling targets are met across the account(s)
- Responsible for full strategy for accounts, with expectation of leading significant creative and marketing innovation
- Lead client relationship, with support of an Account Manager
- Lead the entire project team from planning to execution
- Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of the start-up process
- Manage team to ensure all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Manage client requirements to account teams, social teams, influencer teams, paid teams and any other relevant stakeholders
- Managing relationships with potential partners, with support of an Account Manager
- Manage client review sessions, internal and external start-up meetings
- Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
- Advise best practices for digital marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
- Analyse the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Oversee client billing and forecasting
- Analyse and report P/L, client by client, and aggregated
- Line management of Account Manager (s)
- Responsible for full projects on a day to day basis
- Ensure full resourcing and resource management for your account including but not limited to hiring, sourcing freelancers and generally ensuring adequate resources are met.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days