Account Manager - London
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising and discover brands on social media, across the world. We specialize in social media strategy, creative content and influencer marketing for some of the worlds biggest brands. Operating from our London, Manchester and LA offices, at Kairos you will be part of an agency with a true global footprint, experiencing rapid growth and showing no signs of slowing down.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Account Manager who can bring strategic and creative flair to our already dynamic account team, working directly with our clients day to day as a key point of contact. As a primary requirement, you will have several years of experience within the industry and a passion for working with global brands and delivering digital strategies with a focus on social media and influencer marketing. You will be highly organized, always proactive and great at managing relationships both internally and externally.
As a Social focused digital agency, we will be needing someone who has a strong grasp of what the Social Media landscape looks like and is passionate about keeping up to date on the latest trends and updates.
The role in a nutshell
In short, Account Managers’ manage the day to day delivery of best practice account management service across for our clients by organizing and managing our internal teams.. The successful candidate will work alongside an Account Director who will act as senior support and line management.
Day to day responsibilities
- Managing the day to day running of your accounts, with a focus on client and project management, with the support of an account executive to assist you and an Account Director to help guide you
- Working with the influencer, creative, strategy and social media teams to ensure clear briefs and workstreams to deliver best in class work
- Management of the coordination of the general account to ensure output is delivered on time and on budget
- Managing general client management and communication
- Managing the process for creative campaign ideation, pitches and strategies alongside wider internal teams
- Keep abreast of any developments in the digital marketing sector whilst sharing knowledge more widely both internally and with clients
- 2-5 years experience within the Digital Marketing industry is a must, ideally with a focus on social and influencer marketing
- Self-motivated and passionate about digital marketing
- Highly organized with a background managing projects with a variety of stakeholders & service types
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Great at building relationships
- Passion for all things social media and online marketing
- Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision
- Ideally you will also have a passion for video gaming and a strong understanding of the community across a variety of genres
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays