Freelance PR Manager - United Kingdom
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing and social creative, Kairos Media are one of the largest influencer marketing agencies in the business today.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kairos Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as an influencer marketing agency first, supporting creative, paid social and consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kairos Esports, a leading esport consultancy alongside Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month.
We’re looking for an innovative and creative candidate to manage and deliver a PR campaign for a global gaming brand on a 3 month contract.
What are we looking for:
- A die hard video gaming enthusiast with a clear passion over a variety of genres
- A fantastic record of PR excellence across global gaming and mainstream media
The Role in a nutshell:
Kairos Media is currently looking for a PR Manager to deliver a 3 month PR strategy as part of a launch campaign for a global gaming brand.
To succeed in this role you will need to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. You will be the main point of contact for PR across the campaign and responsible for delivering the campaign globally, including the management of our US PR partner.
- 3+ years experience in the PR industry
- Great content writing skills
- Be able to call on a black book of media contacts within the gaming industry
- Experience in media relations and generating industry coverage
- Experience in negotiating and securing media partnerships is a bonus but not essential
- Willing to get involved in the creative process and constantly push the boundaries of what we can achieve
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team-player who can take feedback onboard
- Flexible, independent, self-starter, willing to get stuck in