Senior Creator Manager - Manchester
Kyma Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as a social-first creative media publisher. Our services include - social content amplification, creating and distributing branded & original content, AR & VR brand experiences as well as paid social & consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Turopium, a leading Talent Management agency, alongside Kairos Media, which operates as a social-first, media agency.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our Manchester & London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media publishers are struggling to navigate.
We’re looking for an innovative and creative candidate to manage some of the biggest & baddest talent in the world.
What are we looking for?
- Someone to express their ability to captivate & create strong long-lasting relationships
- A fantastic record of marketing excellence, with a focus upon social media and talent management experience (predominantly in gaming & sports).
- Monitor/oversee selling process with potential new creators, from 1st contact, negotiation & closing phase
- Collaborate & oversee testing team to review creator potential before signing
- Contribute to sourcing efforts by building firm links with the most relevant partners in the ecosystem (e.g. talent managers/agencies)
- Provide an in-depth expertise of the content of the team's verticals: know how to detect trends, choose the best videos to work on, analyse the performance of our creators to create customised suggestions)
- Identify the best performing publications and develop an expertise that will allow you to select and test the best content for your vertical in order to improve performance over the long term
- Transmit this expertise to the team, notably through content suggestions (reporting internally on the overall performance of pages, providing appropriate suggestions to our creators, etc.)
- Coordinate with legal & marketing teams to prepare the most relevant contract & offers
- Continuously adjust creators’ offering by identifying upselling opportunities in collaboration with the success team
- Ensure the publication and multi-platform performance of your creators (Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter)
- Define and challenge the content strategies of the creators in the vertical, based on the data collected during your analyses
- Create and maintain the editorial calendar based on the results of internal testing
- Work with the Growth team to boost page launches (experience with Paid Media/ SEO required)
- Work with the Data / Tech team to develop your analytical tools
- Provide weekly reporting on the performance of your pod's verticals and creators
- Be the main decision maker for the strategy and content of your creator portfolio's publication
- Minimum 3 years experience in Talent & Creator Management
- You are recognised for your organisation, your rigor and your interpersonal skills
- Significant experience generating brand new business sales opportunities
- You have very strong analytical skills & are very comfortable with numbers and data (creating & analysing P&L’s, as well as forecasting revenue)
- Strong ability to negotiate and tenacity when discussing high stake projects
- Passion for social media, especially for content creators
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable and confident in creating social links with the various influencers/stakeholders in the entertainment industry
- Ability to captivate and create strong long-lasting relationships
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days