Influencer Project Lead (Gaming) - London
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we are one of the largest social creative agencies in the market. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
You will oversee and be accountable for the delivery of multiple influencer & digital marketing strategies for leading global mainstream brand strategies within the video gaming sector. You will manage all aspects of the project execution across influencer marketing and at times wider more general digital activity where needed. You will deliver market leading executions in an industry leading company for some of the worlds leading brands.
The Influencer Project Lead is responsible for the program delivery for assigned accounts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Responsibility for activation of six / seven figure marketing budgets for client brand activations within the video gaming sector
● Responsible for activating significant influencer & ambassador programs
● Lead the entire project team from planning to execution
● Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of the start-up process
● Manage team to ensure all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
● Managing relationships with potential partners, with support of a Manager
● Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met
● Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
● Advise best practices for digital marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
● Analyse the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
● Line management of Influencer Project Manager (s)
● Responsible for full projects on a day to day basis
● Ensure full resourcing and resource management for your account including but not limited to hiring, sourcing freelancers and generally ensuring adequate resources are met
● A clear and demonstrable passion for video gaming (non-negotiable)
● Extensive influencer marketing experience
● Organized and experienced in project management
● Ability to lead innovation & creativity (with support of internal creative / strategy teams)
● Clear experience of running/overseeing marketing projects within the video gaming space of a similar scope
● 3+ years of running digital first projects
● Ideally 3+ years of similar experience
● Ideally 2+ years experience managing a team
● Experience in wider marketing is extremely beneficial.
● Extreme attention to detail
● You want to take your brands (clients) to the very top and will constantly be suggesting new ways to do so
● Proactive, take-charge attitude
● Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
● Ability to be completely autonomous where required
● Strong written & verbal communication skills
● Proficiency in Google suite and project management tools tools
● Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
● Marketing, consulting, or client services industry experience a plus
● Ability to use Asana or similar software a plus
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast in the Office
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!