Senior Social Video Editor - Manchester
We are Kyma Media, one of the largest media owners in the gaming and sports Instagram media space. With a portfolio of over 80 Instagram pages, we work with global brands to increase social media exposure and create conversations.
Launched in 2019, our content reaches over 150M+ views every single month and that’s something we intend to keep growing. We’re an ambitious bunch and we’ve got big plans for the future, so we need to expand our team of social media experts to make those plans become a reality.
If you live and breathe viral memes and hashtags and want to work with huge brands like KFC Gaming, yes we were involved in the KFC gaming console launch, why not join us?
Kyma Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
Are you passionate about social? Do you know how to spread a message through video? This could be the perfect role for you! We are looking for a Senior Social Video Editor come lead our Social Video team within our syndication department! You and your team will be responsible for editing content from some of the biggest creators in the world to publish across snapchat, facebook, twitter, TikTok and YouTube!
- Lead the Social Video team within the Social Syndication department.
- Set the bar for social video editing within the team, leading by example on your edits and ensuring each edit that is produced is totally social-first with viral potential.
- Keep up to date on platform algorithms and apply any necessary iterations to your videos.
- Create and implement processes for swift video editing within your team across several platforms.
- Work closely with the Social Media team to ensure the process between the two teams is smooth; receiving briefs for videos and ensuring communication is clear to ensure output is guaranteed
- 3 years minimum in a social video editing role
- 1 year minimum experience in team management
- A passion for social media and a strong understanding of the link between why things spread on social and psychology
- Comprehensive understanding of video editing softwares including the adobe suite
- A passion for growth not only on social but within yourself and your team
- Comprehensive knowledge of the google suite, including Slides, Docs and Sheets
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days