Freelance Creator Success Executive - United Kingdom
Kyma is a social-first media owner based in Shoreditch, London. We’re on a huge growth trajectory, with top-tier clients already working with us and a hunger for more. We operate an enormous network of social media communities, creating branded content to hyper-engaged audiences on behalf of brands and agencies.
We are communities - united by true passion. Kyma drives brands forward on the wave of social media, precisely matched to the right audience. We are radically transparent creative experts, offering market-beating agility and value.
We are at the cutting edge - always the fastest moving and most adaptable - predicting trends, never following. We are different. We are powerful. We are leaders in our field and beyond. We are our audiences. Building communities, connecting people with real passion.
The Role in a Nutshell
- Outreach to creators on a weekly basis and assist onboarding Creators to the Social Syndication program.
- Assist with content and growth strategy across a variety of creators
- Work with wider team on the longer-term strategy of the syndication program
- Manage and oversee up to 8 editors/community execs working wutg tge creators pages
- Act as Account Manager for up to 8 Creators
- Broad knowledge of content genres and social platforms
- Extensive experience with social networking sites
- Ability to interpret social media insights data and create action points based on that data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A proactive attitude and the drive to continuously improve the work we deliver to clients
- Fluent in English