Campaign Executive - United Kingdom
Kyma Media is an owned, social-first media agency. Generating 400M+ views per month, creating & distributing content across a huge array of Gaming & Sports communities on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter!
Operating and launching global campaigns from our Manchester HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 6 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
As part of our rapidly expanding campaigns team, we’re looking for a Campaign Executive to join us in our new Manchester office, linking up with our existing offices in London and LA.
If you know your Battle Royales from your Chicken Royale, this could be the job for you.
The Role In a Nutshell:
- Client facing, handling a variety of campaigns simultaneously
- Assisting with campaign execution, ensuring content is uploaded, shared with our networked pages & distributed against campaign KPIs
- Assist with proposal creation, brainstorming best-in-class gamings creatives in partnership with accounts team
- Proactive problem solving and creating solutions mid-campaign
- Managing the commercial performance of individual campaigns
- Playing a key role in driving campaign revenue and meeting upsell targets
- A passion and interest for gaming; either personally or professionally. You have to be the kind of person who can’t wait to watch their favourite streamers on Twitch or turn on your console at the end of the day
- The ability to be highly organised, creative and solid under pressure
- A desire to deliver incredible gaming campaigns seen by millions of people everyday. Life is too short to do something boring!
- A knowledge of industry metrics (CPM, CPA, CPI)
- Experience delivering commercial projects according to strict timelines and budgets
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- We close the office over Christmas!