Account Manager - amNYC23
Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos Group — a collection of award-winning creative agencies and studios.
Kairos Media, our premier flagship creative agency, is growing, diversifying, and making waves in the creative space. In short, we’re having a moment.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, social media, PR stunts, influencer marketing, TV ads, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the vanguard of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Pizza Hut, JBL, Angry Birds, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
The Account Manager is responsible for day to day management and strategy for assigned accounts, across internal teams and external client contacts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full ownership of digital projects, often with a heavy social, digital & influencer focus.
- Accountable with your team for full strategy for accounts, with expectation of leading on creative and marketing innovation
- Assist in the leading of client relationships, with support of an Account Director
- Ability to lead projects from planning to execution
- Manage team to ensure all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Manage client requirements to account teams, social teams, influencer teams, paid teams and any other relevant stakeholders
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
- Advise best practices for digital marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
- Oversee client billing and forecasting alongside Account Director
- Line management of Account Executive(s)
- 2+ years of experience in digital/social agency
- Experience in wider marketing, specifically working within social would be extremely beneficial.
- Extreme attention to detail
- You want to take your brands (clients) to the very top and will constantly be suggesting new ways to do so
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in Google suite and project management tools tools
- Competitive salary and bonus compensation
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401K with 4% company match
- 14 days PTO annually
- 13 company holidays annually
- 10 day reset
- Flexible work hours
- Remote / hybrid work
- Monthly spending allowance
- Basic Life Insurance