Operations Executive - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
This is an exciting new role at Kairos Group to support the Operations team with business operations, internal processes, special projects and administration. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of creating a super slick operation to support business growth and efficiency. For someone who gets a buzz from problem solving and making sure everything runs smoothly whilst always looking to improve.
What will you be doing?
- Problem Solving Coordinating operations in a fast paced environment
- Driving Improvements Identifying opportunities for operational improvement, finding a solution, implementing that solution.
- Managing Communication Using your communication skills to organise and update the business
- Staying Organised Maintaining systems and processes to keep track of projects and daily operations.
- Getting Stuck in. We have lots going on and need someone who is proactive with a positive mindset.
- Supporting Group wide processes and liaising with internal teams to create and ensure processes are adhered to
- Maintain and update databases
- Ad-hoc admin and project work
- Maintain any internal asset registers / databases
- Genuine interest in working in a fast paced, challenging, and dynamic environment.
- Positive can -do attitude, willing to jump in on any task however big or small
- You have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and priorities without sacrificing quality of work.
- High attention to detail and super organised
- Empathetic, intuitive and enjoy building positive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Discreet and confidential
- You are self motivated and proactive and happy taking your own initiative and working independently.
- Identifies problems and solutions and improves ways of working
- Analytical and confident with spreadsheets
- Experience using Google Drive & our core tools (Slack, Asana, GSuite and Slab)
Nice to Have
- Previous agency experience
- Project management experience
This is a pivotal role in the continued success of Kairos Group and there will be room for personal development and growth within the business.
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays