Influencer Marketing Campaign Executive (Gaming) - United Kingdom
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
You will be coordinating activities to deliver exciting campaigns, discover and nurture influencers and provide the best experience for our clients. Working with some of the biggest brands in the world, you will be organised, driven and raring for a challenge!
- Delivering campaigns from start to finish, overseeing budgets and content delivery and producing final reports
- Day-to-day client communication
- Research and identify the right influencers for some of the worlds’ biggest brands
- Develop influencer strategies, pitch ideas and identify upsell opportunities
- Contact and negotiate with talent and/or talent managers
- Oversee large scale campaigns across multiple regions, ensuring talent are briefed and the campaign is carried out seamlessly
- 1+ years experience with influencer marketing from a social-first or influencer marketing agency
- Live and breathe the content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and any other social media platforms where influencers produce content
- Experience with planning and executing influencer campaigns
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Interest in gaming or mobile games is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with influencers and talent managers
- An extensive understanding of the influencer marketing landscape
- Confident in client communications and with handling 100K+ budgets
- Experience working with the industry metrics (CPM, CPV, CPC etc.)
- Have a developed network of contacts within the industry (talent agencies, influencers etc.) preferable
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Unlimited wellbeing days
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Another thing Covid royally screwed us on but it will return)
- Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake…
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing days.