Gaming Influencer Manager - Manchester
Turopium Sports & Entertainment is the fastest growing gaming talent management agency in the UK and following our expansion into the US, we’re looking to diversify our roster into a wider range of sectors.
Since our launch in early 2020 we’ve worked with over 100 of the biggest brands in the world including Gymshark, Logitech, Panasonic, Amazon and UEFA Champions League to name a few. On top of that, we’ve also grown an exclusive roster of over 39+ creators, from TV personality James Buckley to streaming royalty B0aty and FIFA’s finest MattHDGamer. We don’t like to gloat but we’d say that’s pretty impressive.
Turopium is now in the position where we’re starting to cement ourselves as one of the leading global talent management agencies, working with industry-leading brands and delivering world-class campaigns. For that to happen, we need the best of the best to join us on the journey.
We are looking for a savvy and passionate Talent Manager to join our Global team at Turopium. An expert in influencer management, networking and organisation - you will be managing and supporting kick-ass influencers across the globe! A key player as we continue our global expansion you will be ahead of the game and contribute to the diversification of our roster and bringing on new talent. Are you up for the challenge?
- Manage a roster of mainstream and digital talent
- Bring and build a strong network of industry and brand contacts
- Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the influencer and entertainment management industry
- Mentor and advise talent on content and professional decisions that impact their career
- Strategically build out the roster of managed clients
- Handling media, PR and other commercial enquiries.
- Create and implement content strategies for talent which align with their own brand and maximise success of their own brand
- Knowledge and ability to handle agreement drafting and negotiations
- Comfortable working in a competitive and sometimes pressured environment
- Able to work to set KPIs to ensure the success and growth of the division
- Manage junior members of the talent management team, ensuring all client coordination, reporting and ad hoc tasks are complete in a timely manner.
- Stay engaged into the world of talent, with a keen eye on Gen Z
- Talent inbox management
- Minimum of 2 years experience within talent management
- Worked in one agency for a minimum of 1 year
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the gaming industry.
- Clear understanding of the influencer industry, the top players, brands and where the market is going
- Awareness of the leading Gen Z talent
- Valuable network of brand contacts and industry relationships
- Persistent and determined
- Willingness to take complete ownership of their area
- Can create excellent presentations and client decks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accept criticism and work under pressure
- Unlimited wellbeing days
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Another thing Covid royally screwed us on but it will return)
- Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake…
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas