Paid Social Manager - Manchester
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell:
You will guide our clients to creating awesome paid social advertising strategies, ensuring they achieve amazing results within their budget. A specialist across our core ad platforms, you will be the expert in Paid Social at Kairos, collaborating with teams across the business.
- Guide the strategy of all paid social advertising at Kairos for its clients.
- Coordinate with account directors and managers to plan and implement digital campaigns and closely monitor and optimise performance
- Handle a fluid budget and decide how and where that budget should be allocated
- Constantly test and optimise channel and campaign performance beyond CPC/CPA
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams to support integrated campaigns and advise on the most effective use of their channels
- Establish a consistent testing processes across all areas of advertising
- Provide ad hoc analysis as well as regular channel performance reports
- Find and test new platforms to grow our digital footprint
- Manage day-to-day campaign metrics and optimisations across a variety of platforms and publishers
- Own the creation of process and on-boarding of tools to support to management of paid social advertising
- Be a specialist across our core ad platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Google and Spotify.
- 2+ years of Facebook Advertising experience 2+ years of using Google Adwords for search and display
- Proven success buying ads on an auction-style platform (Facebook ads manager, Google Adwords, Snapchat, Twitter ads manager etc.)
- A solid understanding of each platform’s advertising formats and features and an avid interest in exploring new formats and ways to engage audiences through paid digital media
- Experience in developing and recommending paid media strategies to clients including audience segmentation, spend allocation between channels and biddable strategy
- A strategic understanding of how to improve digital media campaign performance through optimisation of creative, split (A/B) testing and other techniques.
- Experience with Excel, ideally advanced formulas and vlookups
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to stay on top of multiple projects at any given time Excellent communication skills, with experience in being able to communicate effectively to your colleagues and clients
- Experience in managing a junior member of staff to support you in your work
- Flexible and able to pivot quickly when priorities change
- Can funnel constructive criticism into new ideas
- Consistent execution and strong attention to detail
- A visible pattern of impact and success in whatever you’ve chosen to do in the past
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- A solid understanding of digital advertising and building paid media campaign, including placement of pixels on websites, customer data onboarding, custom audience creation and sales tracking, to demonstrate direct campaign ROI
- Experience in creating and managing campaign reporting for clients, including management of dashboards with data on CPC, CPM and CPA metrics. Experience in e-commerce and customer acquisition marketing is preferable
- Experience in super-metrics or similar data management tool
- Ideally some experience of Google Data Studio or similar
- A good understanding and interest in data processing, regulations and the implications of GDPR
- The Rewards…
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days