Social Insights Strategist - Manchester
We are Kyma Media, one of the largest media owners in the gaming and sports Instagram media space. With a portfolio of over 80 Instagram pages, we work with global brands to increase social media exposure and create conversations.
Launched in 2019, our content reaches over 150M+ views every single month and that’s something we intend to keep growing. We’re an ambitious bunch and we’ve got big plans for the future, so we need to expand our team of social media experts to make those plans become a reality.
If you live and breathe viral memes and hashtags and want to work with huge brands like KFC Gaming, yes we were involved in the KFC gaming console launch, why not join us?
Kyma Media is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
- Regularly analyse social content across creator pages on Facebook, twitter, Snapchat and YouTube to help optimise performance
- Use social analytics tools to identify trends and feed these insights back to teams
- Create measurable split tests in content based on your findings
- Deeply analyse retention graphs to track when and why people are dropping off of watching a video - feed this back to editors
- Track and report on performance for several creator pages
- Analyse thumbnails on Snapchat and YouTube to deduce what works best and worst
- Keep an ear to the ground across social media to report on any updates that we as a business can capitalise on
- 2 years experience in a social media role or business
- 2 years experience in data analysis or strategy
- Comprehensive understanding of social analysis tools such as the Facebook & YouTube creator studios and Snapchat Publishing Studio
- Comprehensive and working understanding of the google suite, in particular google sheets
- A strong eye for analysis, numbers and content
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays