Senior Data & Insights Manager - Manchester
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
The role in a nutshell
Klabs is the client-facing brand for the bespoke suite of Research and Insights services offered at Kairos Group. Klabs services the world’s leading Tech, FMCG, Gaming, Sport, Entertainment and Lifestyle Brands, empowering them with rich and insightful data in order to be more decisive with creative and strategic marketing decisions.
You will be pivotal in being the face and brains of this service offering, working closely with our strategy, creative, accounts and campaigns team in order to help them gain a rich and in-depth understanding of our clients, their challenges, and the markets they operate in. As a social agency it is vital that you not only have experience in this industry, but that you also have a love and passion for innovation and transformation in the digital marketing world.
Klabs is always innovating its offering, therefore it is important you have a strong understanding of the agency landscape and its evolution in the area of Data and Insights, ensuring we are first-movers when it comes to putting new research methodologies into practice.
You will be an experienced and self-starting manager with a strong commercial awareness, allowing us to uncover opportunities for growth and improved efficiencies.
As a Senior Data & Insight Manager, you will be responsible for:
● 3-5 years experience in a Senior Data and Insights role at a brand or agency.
● Expert knowledge of Netbase, Global Web Index, Tubular, Brandwatch, Crowdtangle,
and Mail Chimp.
● Strong understanding of influencer marketing and the social landscape.
● Excellent presentation and proposal skills with a client-facing background.
● Managerial capabilities when project managing and up-skilling team members.
● Strong commercial awareness with a skill for identifying up-sell opportunities.
- Unlimited wellbeing days
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- We close the office over Christmas!